Friday, March 9, 2012

What we're about here

Hi all.  Listen up.  


I've been looking around the web for some time now, trying to find a good source for straight up information on stuff that guys care about.  Important stuff: Guns and Movies and Toys for Big Boys. And there was nothing, just a lot of gassing by pantywaist wannabes.  Seems all they are doing is selling crap or trying to get freebies from manufacturers.  I  decided that I'd take some time to tell you guys about things that you care about.  I'll do it with simple sentences and I'll just do it once.  So pay attention.   I only write about what I know about and I am here to tell you that when I tell you something you can take it to the bank.  


Stay tuned.


MJ


ETA: I am not going to do formal reviews here, no ornate range tests or Master's Level treatises on movies or anything else I feel like commenting on.  I am going to tell you what works and what doesn't.  


MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment